Skip to main content

2015 so far

So, this is what I have been doing for the past 9 months:

Jan - New year, 

Feb    - Preaching for the first time (Mark 2: 13-22)
April  - Preaching 2nd time (Mark 6: 1-29); Moved back to Kelana Jaya
May   - 1) Started Bible Study
             2) Preaching 3rd time (Mark 9: 1-33)

(We have been studying the Gospel of Mark throughout this year. Time to challenge myself to preach a free topic sermon).

July 26th - Finally got baptized! Woohoo!
Aug - CG multiplication & visited CWO Refugee School (with Deborah's help), wrote a proposal to church for outreach project.
Sep - Mission trip to Cambodia.

I guess this year is full of my spiritual journey. It will be a lie if I said that life as a Christian is smooth sailing. I was ridiculed, mocked and accused for standing firm on my faith by disagreeing on doing something against God's will. But I endured it, with the help from my spiritual family of course. 

Just like what one of our worship leader said, if there are no one out there to prosecute you because of your faith, it's time for you to rethink about your faith. 

So, what to look up for in the next few months? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disabled again..

Today.. is another sad day for me. They just disabled "e-messenger", which ended my pleasure of keeping in touch with friends lately. Sigh.. exactly 14 more days, and I'll be out. Just have to be patient. Had a long talk with my boss. Many things that we've talked through and I appreciate his acceptance over my rather harsh comment. We're more like friends now, rather than him being my boss, or me being his subordinate. Frankly, it's been a long 5 1/2 half months. Unhappy i may seem, but i do learn alot while working here. Strangely, i think i might even missed this place..

Crossroads

Life is about choices.. Choices about how you want to run your life, what principles that you hold, what career you are heading in the future. Perhaps, now is a time where tough choices are ahead for me. Both family and friends have their own saying about what is the best. So, what's the best for me? I'm easily influenced by persuasion, and i usually give in easily. Sometimes ever so reluctantly, i followed what people asked or wanted me to do. I do not have much consideration of what I want in the first place. For this, I've been wasting more than a year now, which could easily turned out to be an interesting year for me to proceed to my dreams. A year of frustration, a year of uncertainty, and a year of lost chances. The 6 months in Melaka wasn't the best in my life. Some might say it's just a short period in your life. But in reality, I've lost alot of chances in this 6 months time. Work, study, career, even my relationship. Every person in my life has their

Liars in Training

I was really surprised how young kids at the age of 7 & 8 lied and giving excuses for not handing in their homework. 3 kids today gave me unreasonable and of course unbelievable excuses. Case 1: "I have the book. But when i went to buy drinks in the canteen, someone took my book from my bag. After I go back home to finished the exercise, I couldn't find it.... even my Mum couldn't find it. Really!" "emm hm....?" "But just now, when i reached the class, I found the book in my bag. I dunno how it get there, but i'm really sure that it wasn't there yesterday. Really.." "so...?" "Erm... that's why i didn't finish the exercise, cause it's just not enough time for me to finished it." she said with the sweetest smile u can ever imagine. " Can I call your mum now?" In the shortest moment, the cute little girl burst into tears. There goes the far from perfect lie.. Case 2: " My mum brought me to