Skip to main content

Having MC today



Finally I had a day off with MC. Back hurts like hell now, doc said it's swollen, the muscle of my lower back. Sounds serious rite? This is the 2nd time I had a work-caused illness. Doc advised me to do something about the job. He said it strained me too much, both physically and mentally. True..

Another interview today. I didn't know I have to go through so many levels of interview for a job. Irfan said these days, employers are looking for a committed employee. Perhaps so, these long list of interviews are just trying on my patience.

The difference for me and other fresh grads are I'm working and they are not. 2 jobs and it already take me 4 days of leave. What could this mean? It simply means that I'm really into looking forward to change my job. Need a better pay, and a better environment, and a more promising career path.

But somehow, what I have now is already much better than many people out there. I really appreciated the work that has been given this past whole year. Even for B, i think he has a much tougher time out here, so it's really not something that I would want to complain about to him. All I hope now, is I can get a better job now, and he will get something that he could survive on.

Last weekend, I went to Kuantan to see B. I'm missing him a lot even now. Met his house mates and they are a bunch of fun people to hangout with. Just sad that how local people discriminate them. As we walked to the beach and in the town, I was not surprised to see people staring at us, but some even making rude gestures to us??!

I wonder what did they know about us or him that lead to such undermining conclusion? They know nothing but yet, they discriminate us. As far as I know them, they are not harmful at all. At least they are not hypocrites like some of the locals. Most of my foreign friends here had the same experience with locals. I guess most of us here just look up to certain foreigners, probably the fair-skinned.

Well B, I hope you have a good day. Time to prepare for the interview now. Another series of test that I have to go through, yet. Maybe we should just sit for a common aptitude test or MENSA and hand out the results of the test for interviews instead. That should be able to save some time.

Yep. let's get going now. All the best to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Disabled again..

Today.. is another sad day for me. They just disabled "e-messenger", which ended my pleasure of keeping in touch with friends lately. Sigh.. exactly 14 more days, and I'll be out. Just have to be patient. Had a long talk with my boss. Many things that we've talked through and I appreciate his acceptance over my rather harsh comment. We're more like friends now, rather than him being my boss, or me being his subordinate. Frankly, it's been a long 5 1/2 half months. Unhappy i may seem, but i do learn alot while working here. Strangely, i think i might even missed this place..

Crossroads

Life is about choices.. Choices about how you want to run your life, what principles that you hold, what career you are heading in the future. Perhaps, now is a time where tough choices are ahead for me. Both family and friends have their own saying about what is the best. So, what's the best for me? I'm easily influenced by persuasion, and i usually give in easily. Sometimes ever so reluctantly, i followed what people asked or wanted me to do. I do not have much consideration of what I want in the first place. For this, I've been wasting more than a year now, which could easily turned out to be an interesting year for me to proceed to my dreams. A year of frustration, a year of uncertainty, and a year of lost chances. The 6 months in Melaka wasn't the best in my life. Some might say it's just a short period in your life. But in reality, I've lost alot of chances in this 6 months time. Work, study, career, even my relationship. Every person in my life has their

Liars in Training

I was really surprised how young kids at the age of 7 & 8 lied and giving excuses for not handing in their homework. 3 kids today gave me unreasonable and of course unbelievable excuses. Case 1: "I have the book. But when i went to buy drinks in the canteen, someone took my book from my bag. After I go back home to finished the exercise, I couldn't find it.... even my Mum couldn't find it. Really!" "emm hm....?" "But just now, when i reached the class, I found the book in my bag. I dunno how it get there, but i'm really sure that it wasn't there yesterday. Really.." "so...?" "Erm... that's why i didn't finish the exercise, cause it's just not enough time for me to finished it." she said with the sweetest smile u can ever imagine. " Can I call your mum now?" In the shortest moment, the cute little girl burst into tears. There goes the far from perfect lie.. Case 2: " My mum brought me to